Securus WebTM is a web hosted or locally managed access control solution that is customizable from one to an unlimited number of facilities. Securus WebTM can be purchased by a 3rd Party Central Station, Security Integrator or Security Dealer and used to create recurring revenue by hosting and managing the access control needs of its customers.
For customers that prefer to own their own access control system, Securus Web can be installed on the customer's network or in a standalone configuration. SecurusWeb runs under numerous Microsoft Server OS versions: 2003 / 2005 / 2008 or under Windows7 Professional.
Securus Web™ has some of the following features:
- Browser based; no client or server software/hardware required.
- Ideal for small/medium sized businesses but also scaleable to larger businesses.
- Can manage multiple locations with unlimited partitioning capabilities.
- IT friendly, secure, innovative and industry leading IP based PoE hardware platforms.
- Integration to Sargent-ASSA ABLOY WiFi Locksets - v.S2 and award winning IN-120.
- Utilize existing internal IT infrastructure as it relates to LAN and WAN connectivity.
- View status or lock/unlock any door, anytime, anywhere via your browser.
- Easy to use, customizable and comprehensive reporting functions via your desktop.
- Designed to need little or no end user training.
- The industry’s easiest to use system.
- Self-discovery of hardware makes configuration easy.
- Access securely from anywhere via mobile devices or browsers.